Holiday Postage Challenge

Happy Holidays!  Regardless of what holiday you may celebrate, it is a time of year for sharing and giving to others.  In the spirit of gift-giving, we encourage you to consider sending in a financial donation or a book of stamps to help cover the cost of postage expenses.  Bundles of Cheer program costs approximately $13 to send a care package to each recipient.  Postage costs add up quickly for our program and we anticipate a large number of cards and care packages to be sent this holiday season.  Every contribution helps!

Donations can be send to:
Card Care Connection
112 Saddlehorn Court
Fenton, MO 63026

*we invite you to visit our donation page.  Thank you and happy holidays!


1 comment:

  1. My name is Cecilia Benjamin and I am writing from the city of Denver Colorado. Am really grateful and thankful for what Dr Jekawo, a man with herbalism knowledge, has done for me and my family. I Was having HERPES for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life because I lost my partner and I was also losing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day I came across a testimony about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. I received my herbal medicines through dhl, he cured me of my diseases and also cured my cousin's prostate cancer. I am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. If you need his help in any health or spiritual related issue, reach out to his email address drjekawo@gmail.com. He has cures for other deadly diseases like Diabetes, Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis,love marriage, Osteoarthritis,Multiple Chronic Conditions,Cardiovascular Disease, Dementia,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease,Chronic kidney disease, and Cancer. Dr Jekawo provides a total cure.
    I guessed this is the least I could do to help.

    ReplyDelete